Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mom Sister & Maid

Hai ISS readers, am Shyamalan living near Kovalam in Kerala I am 18 . I like to express what's going on daily in our house. Our house is in the middle of a coconut grove and any one coming to our house has to walk 1 km from the road, so no one could hear any sound from our house. My father is working at Dubai, he comes home once in a year.

My mom Girija 35 is a physiotherapist working in a Resort 5 km from our house ,my sister Shiny is 18 studying in +2.I am in 1st year college. We also have a maid Omana 30 Widow. This happened when dad came on a vacation on may 2007. We have a two bed room house. When dad is in Gulf ,one bed room will be occupied by me ,and the three ladies sleep in the other. When dad comes, mom and dad will sleep in the other bed room while my sister and maid sleep along with me .

Shiny sleeps with me on the bed and Omana sleeps on the mat near the bed. After our dinner mom and dad went to the room and locked the door there was light in their room and my mom was moaning and giggling all three in our room were pretending sleeping because I could notice the ladies were crushing their thighs and rolling in ecstasy. All of a sudden I saw Omana went to my parent’s door and peeped through the key hole she raised her Mundu (dothi) and began to finger her pussy.

After some time she came to my sister and shook her and whispered in her ear ,my sister also went with her to view the peep show. When sister was peeping Omana raised my sister's nighty up to her bobs and began to squeeze them. My sister was spinning her head then they moved to my room and both lied on the floor in 69 and began to eat each others pussies .at the same time they removed all their clothes and sucking in full nude condition. I could notice that both were in eye closed position so I took the opportunity

I slipped my hand in between them and began to squeeze their bobs ,each was thinking that the other was squeezing. Then I got courage and fell on both of them. They were shocked. I said sorry, I am going to the toilet and my leg hit on Omana leg and fell down. They said ok no problem. But I switched on the light they two were shocked and began to beg me not to tell any one. I said I will tell to daddy. They cried and said that they will do what ever I say so please don’t tell to any one.

I said to them be in this position until I come from toilet. I went to the toilet and relieved my tank and washed my kunna with medimix soap and sprayed body spray on my lower stomach. The two girls were covering their bobs with towel .I also sat on the mat and pulled both near me and began top squeeze their boobs. My sister was crying I am your sister and don’t do this to me. I said Omana to suck my kunna she obeyed and made a wonderful blow job (since that day I have given my cock to boys only).

My sister was seeing this in a great pleasure, she dropped the towel and spread her legs.I asked her to sit on the edge of the cot and asked Omana to lie on her back on the mat. I sat on Omana face and began to suck my sister shiny. She began to press my head in her pussy with one hand and screwed her nipples with the other. I was about to come and asked Omana to lie on the cot ,my sister said that for me first. Omana said that you are a little girl so I will get first and you see how to do.

They began to quarrel I cooled them and said I can satisfy boy at the same time. I asked Omana to sit on the head board of the cot I applied Vaseline to my kunna and sisters pooru and slowly put my kunna in shiny pooru and I began to suck Omana pooru ,the two pussies were in sandal smell they always use Mysore sandal soap. We three climaxed in the same time. I was tired and lied on my back between them .shiny took my cock in her hand and began to play with it like a doll and put it in her mouth and sucked until it got hard ,

Omana climbed on top and began to ride like horse riding her 38 bobs were swinging in the air. Shiny sat on my face and began to suck Omana boobs. We came for the second time.We all were tired and both girls lied on my arms. I asked that when they started lesbian. Omana said that it was she and my mom started first and one day shiny woke in the middle of night and began to shout on us. Mom pushed her down and pushed her bobs on shiny mouth at the same time

I lifted her nighty and sucked her pussy from that we three sleep completely nude in the bed room and explore as much as they can on each others body. I asked how mom and you (Omana) started first. She said " I had a shoulder pain and mom gave physiotherapy to me she asked to remove my blouse, on seeing my bobs she began to squeeze it gently I closed my eyes and enjoyed she began to suck my boobs. She was wearing a short middy I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it,

I rubbed her inner thigh and fiddled her clit. She became horny and pulled my petticoat and we did 69",from that we satisfied ourselves back to the story we lied nude on the same bed until dad flew to Dubai. I and my sister planned to join mom also in the play. Shiny said that she will not lock the door today and she will shout frightened and asked me to come into the room and switch on the light. The night came I was waiting out side the bed room door.

Shiny shouted I ran inside the room and saw the marvelous scene my mom was on Omana in 69 and shiny was above mom squeezing her boobs. I shouted at them and pulled shiny from top mom got up and tried to cover her boobs. Omana come to my feet and begged don’t tell to any body your mom is suffering a lot without your dad so forgive us she slowly pulled my lungy down and took my cock in her mouth unexpectedly mom shouted at Omana what are you doing, I said you three can do any thing why cant I join the game.

Mom said am your mom and shiny is your sister shiny came near me and shared the cock with Omana mom was shocked, Omana went near mom and sucked her bobs and pushed her towards me I caught mom by her bobs and began to squeeze it roughly she leaned on my shoulder and enjoyed .shiny told mom all that happened when dad was here and today’s plan also. All laughed and mom, shiny and Omana lied on the bed in the same position they were some time before

I went on moms back and plunched my kunna in moms hot wet pooru she shouted "oohh achana kattilum entha valiya kunna, entra pooru keeri povum" what a big cock than your father’s it will tear my pussy. I satisfied all three ladies at that night three times drinking badam milk on intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment