Sunday, February 21, 2010

Swapping

II was in my kitchen helping my wife. My friend (Body Checker) came to meet me. He just called me and sat in the drawing room waiting for me. I asked my wife to go and talk to him. My wife went to my friend sitting in drawing room. I started preparing tea for my friend. I came with that cup of tea in my hand and saw just entering drawing room.

I saw my friend was just putting his hands inside my wife’s blouse my wife hand was over my friend’s shoulder. I stopped there and started watching, my friend was just pressing her boobs then he opened her blouse and bra and came closer to her nipple and then started sucking her nipples my wife was enjoying full. Then I saw my wife was opening my friend’s pant inserted her hand inside and brought out holding that long fat penis she was holding it very carefully.

She just said what a penis you have so big, long and fat. saw my friend stood up, my wife pulled his penis in her mouth and started sucking eight inches penis completely went in side her mouth my god. My friend started moving his hip to and fro so I can see my friend’s penis was going in and coming out her mouth.

Then my wife said to my friend come on let us get complete naked. My friend said ok my friend was opening my wife’s saree and panty what beautiful she was looking today. I felt today she is looking very much beautiful. She then lay down and asked my friend to lay down in opposite direction in such a way that my friend can lick her pussy and my wife can suck his penis.

My friend inserted his penis in my wife’s mouth and my friend then started licking her pussy and side by side moving up & down his hip so that penis go in & out in her mouth.My goodness what a pose they invented. My friend all of a sudden said my wife what I was doing, my wife shouted “Oh darling come here why don’t you join us” I was waiting for this opportunity only,

I came running keeping the tea in table opened my pant my wife then said my friend you get up and put your penis in my pussy and fuck, now I will suck my husbands penis she started sucking my penis. We three were enjoying full. My friend fucking her pussy I was fucking her mouth.
My friend took his penis out and asked to move away because he wanted to spray the sperm in my wife’s face. I moved away. He sprayed it on her face.

Now it was my turn I started fucking hard she started screaming hard with joy “come on hard, hard” Then I took my penis out & sprayed the sperm in her face, she licked my fluid. Oh we all screamed satisfactorily with pleasure. My wife then said “You both are too much”. She gave a kiss on both of our penis with love and we also gave a kiss on her beautiful pussy we then said, we two love you, she also answered I too love you both.

I one day asked my wife how you came into contact sexually to my friend. She said that one day I went to meet your friend’s wife but accidentally she was not at home your friend was looking blue film and was sitting naked I just entered his room my god I saw the long penis it was as large as yours. He was hesitating but I encouraged him come on let me see it. He then stood up and said why you don’t hold it and have a close look it is for your use also.

I said my husband might be waiting for me he said no your husband came here and he have just completed sex with my wife and now went out for more fun as my wife is very much pleased with your husband’s penis and the way of fucking her pussy and her mouth. That was first time I came to know that you are fucking his wife.I said OK then let’s have full sex. Then after we have sex many time but this threesome was first.

How you have sex with yours friends wife for first time. I replied it was the same only they were having sex as usual I entered their room both have seen us but they said let complete our sex then we will talk I said OK do it fast. My friend’s wife said ok if you help us then it would be easy for us. I asked how, my friend replied threesome simple. I immediately opened my pant she just caught my penis and pulled toward her mouth my 8” inch penis was fully inside her mouth

I pulled it little bit and then pushed it hard again in her mouth. I was doing it pulling and pushing it .Then her husband asked me to fuck her pussy I started licking her pussy after some time her husband hold my penis and said let me help you to inserted your penis in her pussy then after he just put his hand in her pussy and made the way to insert my penis in his wife’s pussy after that I just started fucking hard after some time I sprayed my sperm in her face.

Then we did it many time my first threesome. My wife said please say it elaborately so that I can also feel it. I said Ok if you also say pie to pie how my friend fucked you first time then.My wife said ok deal is done but one condition when all four of us will meet together then we all will share our experience together.The same evening all of us planned for a party in my resident. My friend (Body Checker) and his beautiful & sexy wife, I and my beautiful & sexy wife were our companion.

My wife started narrating I was enjoying sex with my husband but one thing was that when I saw my husband’s friend (Body Checker) I really wanted to taste his penis but I could not give a start many time I went to his house and returned back but that day it was an accident really I saw him sitting naked I was exited looking his large penis my god, he was looking at me and was hesitating I thought once and decided not to loose this chance then when he stood up I went forward and just started sucking his penis.

He then opened my cloth and made me complete naked we slept in such pose so that he can lick my pussy and I can suck his penis we did it we invented new pose. After that he just inserted his penis in my pussy and mind blowing experience I felt. My friend (Body Checker) then intercepted I saw her coming and planned quickly to start blue film and sit naked then exactly the same thing happened.

My friend (Body Checker) wife started narrating that I was in my room when you i.e. (Me) came to meet (Body Checker) and came for urinal in our toilet I saw your i.e. (Me) 8” penis I gone mad same time I opened my pantee and came out and sat with all but no one noticed me that I was naked inside I tried once again and called again you i.e. (Me) in my room the next day when my husband (Body Checker) was out that I am feeling some what ill please help me.

You i.e. (Me) came I asked please help me for urinal I could not move or bring for me bed pan so I can do it in bed you i.e. (Me) were smart enough you i.e. (Me) brought bed pan I smiled and said inside I have done it. You i.e. (Me) then opened my pantee and my pussy was out in open. I said you i.e. (Me) hey it is now open for use, use it comes on. What you did? You i.e. (Me) rushed in my pussy for licking I was surprised I felt that you i.e. (Me) also was waiting for the same I was now enjoying that time ohh what to say about un believable.

Then I opened your pant that 8” penis my dream penis was out now it is only for my use I forgot every thing start sucking as I was hungry for months then you i.e. (Me) started pushing & pulling you’re i.e. (Me) waist, 8” penis was going in completely and coming out completely in my mouth. Then you i.e. (Me) called me I just felt that I have awake up from a dream which came into reality I could not explain how I was feeling at that time.

Then you i.e. (Me) pushed your penis in my pussy and started fucking I screamed with joy, this was the penis which I was waiting for. You i.e. (Me) sprayed your sperm in my face I was licking it good taste.My wife said oh like this, I said the day you i.e. my friend (Body Checker) wife came naked (without pantee) I saw it I planned at that time I will lick & fuck that pussy. The day you called me for help I was sure that I will lick & fuck that pussy today itself.

My friend (Body Checker) then said I noticed that my wife is not wearing pantee and you i.e. (Me) also seen it. I came into conclusion at that time, that my wife’s pussy is going to be used by you. Next day when she called you i.e. (Me) I was watching from other side how you i.e. (Me) fucked my i.e. (Body Checker) wife how much my wife was enjoying it. Then after many time I would remain out and see how you i.e. (Me) enjoyed with my i.e. (Body Checker) wife.

We i.e. (Body Checker & his wife) use to consult with each other how to get more enjoyment from our sex. She would give many tips how to fuck your i.e. (Me) wife more hard I would give her tip how to get fucked more hardly by you i.e. (Me). I said but one thing is true that I was not having any idea that my friend (Body Checker) is fucking my wife and also my friend (Body Checker) is watching me that I am fucking his wife.We can say we both couples are good ideal partners for swap as well as threesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment