Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sexy Aunt Mami

Hi friends and all readers of ISS im Ricky live in Delhi Im writing this story no not a story it is an original encounter with my aunt (mami) in the mid rainy season this is how it was begun but before this I will introduce u with my Mami and myself starting with me I m a twenty two year old boy good looking Well maintained personality and coming to the sex queen my

Mami she is 28 years old with white colored body green eyes and her size is 36''24''34' she is 5'7 feet tall coming to the story I have joint family in this family there lived my mama and mami and our family and the family of may elder aunty we r living together in the rainy season my colleges started and I said to go college daily and when I came back home there were no one in the house

Except my mami because everyone in the house goes to work my mother is an arts college principle and my aunt is a doctor my mama is an engineer and lives in London my father is a businessman and I m the only son of my parents I daily come home from college from 12:00 pm noon and I don't go outside of the house an I used to be with my mami in the house we watched films on TV and chat with each other one day

My mother and father had to go Puna with my aunt and her son for a month he is smaller than me they had to go to a wedding in Puna my mami had a fever at that time and she could not go to Puna with my family and I had exams so they said after my exams come to Puna with my mami and they leaved the house and now me and mami are all alone in the house After that day my mami's fever had gone and she is taking a bath when

I had gone to the college I returned suddenly returned from the college because of some kind of examination boycott I opened the front door with the duplicate key I had in my pocket and I got inside the house and go to the bathroom mami had kept the door of bathroom opened I not knowingly opened the bathroom door and there mami is bathing totally Nude suddenly I closed the door and went in the other bathroom and came back to the hall

And sat watching the TV my mami came out of the bathroom wrapping the towel around hr boobs up to thighs and gone into her room at that time first I think of sex with my mami after two days of the bathroom incident we normally sat in the hall watching the TV at that time were Watching the movie aashiq banaya aapne there appeared the bold song on the TV

I changed the channel suddenly but mami said keep the song running don’t change the channel then we were enjoying the song suddenly appeared a power cut in our colony we sat on the sofa chatting with each other my mami suddenly asked me that u have watched me bathing two days back I then said sorry to mami but secretly I had enjoyed the scene and my mami said no need to say sorry

She asked me how she looked to me while bathing I took my chance and asked her whether she wants a simple answer of a definition of the 1 second's bathing seen she told me to define her body I took my opportunity and said that u r lips r like rose petals your eyes r like alcoholic drinks she then said u watch my lips and eyes while I m not bathing also explain some. Other things about me then

I said u look sexy and heroine material then slowly we engaged in talking about sex she asked me do you like sex with women older than u I became shy at that question but she said we r like friends and now u r grown up she said that she would like fucking guys smaller than her age first she I said yes that I want to fuck older woman than.

Me I suddenly caught her hand in my hand and drive her near me she said do not do that to me I m u r mami but I said after seeing u naked in the bathroom I need u badly mami she said please don't do think im you are mami but I did not listened her and I kissed her lips exploring her mouth at first she was neglecting after ten minutes she was also enjoying that

What I was doing suddenly the power came but she turned the TV off and closed the front door and guided me to her bedroom there we engaged I another lip kiss and after fifteen minutes we drew from each other and I removed her dress and now she is only in bra and panty in front of me I hold her in my hand and kissed her on her neck ear lobes cheeks and whole face.

With my hand inside her bra and massaging her boobs she is moaning at this time like aahhhh uhhhh ahhh please aaah fuckk ee oohhh uuuuuiiimhhh i slowly removed her bra with my teeth and sucked her nipples and bit them very slowly she moaned in pleasure like aaaahh oooffff oohh mmaaaaahh I then licked her navel and placed Her on the bed and licked her boobs and navel again inserting my one hand in her panty exploring her pussy

I inserted my finger in her pussy hole I then removed her panty now my sex queen is totally nude in front of me I asked for kissing her thighs she accepted that and I slowly kissing her milky white thighs suddenly placed my tongue into her pussy she screamed loudly aahhh mmaaaahhh! What r u doing this she asked I said I m just making my wish of the masturbation come true then she said I also want to take u r thumb in my mouth then I said after fucking u

I will give u my thumb in u r mouth so that u can lick it and make it stand once again then I continued licking her hot wet and swollen pussy as I placed my tongue on to her pussy she moaned like aaahhhh maaahhhh ooohh lick me eat me please I inserted my tongue into her hot burning pussy

I tasted her juices I drank them all she moaned aaaahh maaahhh uuiiiiiiiimaaahh after exploring her pussy I now take my thumb in my hand and placed it on her pussy she moaned aaaaahh and now I inserted slowly it in to her swollen clit and pushed it inside her she was moaning with pleasure I then started to and fro and increasing my speed as my speed increases her moaning also increased in loud screams like aahhh aaah maaahhh please fuck me! Hard we r in the air and

Im now coming I said her that I m coming she said please come inside me aaahhh aaahhhh aaaahh oooffff ohhh fuck hard I came inside her and she is not satisfied with that then she took my thumb in her mouth and licked it and made it stand another time that whole day and night we fucked each other and after the night in the morning I go to medical shop and bought some birth aborting tablets named I pill and

1 comment: